Monday, September 20, 2010

So what have you been up to?

I had a very productive weekend and was able to catch up on some projects......

First a friend asked if I could help her add an inch or so to a witch hat for her daughter's Halloween costume.  Thankfully I found some stiff sparkly felt that matched quite well. 


Then I added a big orange tulle bow to cover it up.


Then I worked on some more personalized towels.  I had fun playing around with some different fonts.  I really liked how this one came out.  I think it would be perfect for any boy.



And of course I am still working on my Apple Core quilt.



3 comments:

  1. I love the witch's hat!! Never would have guessed you worked on it without your narrative ... excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very productive weekend! Loved the work on the witch's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks really good. I think any boy would love that towel!

    It's Halloween in the air here. I started my son's costume today. I got the jumpsuit part made so now I need to start adding applique so it isn't just a black jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete