I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work-in-Progress Wednesday

This week has been productive week, and yet a not so productive week, depending on your point of view.   I must admit I am always jealous amazed at the quilt blogger who not only finds the time to complete their projects but find the time to blog about them.  Please share your secrets with us.  The rest of us lowly quilt blogger who probably spend way to much time reading your blogs instead of sewing for their own.  :)


Progress on my Scrap Quilt has been slow.  I have cut and started to assemble some of the sashes for inbetween my blocks, but (insert excuse here) for most of the week I have the embroidery attachment on my machine.... 


.....and I have been working on these.  Only a few more to go, but my deadline of December 11th is fastly approaching, must. get. last. few. done!  (and packaged)  Phew! 



Curtains for my daughters room.....still haven't touched them.  Does that make me a bad Mother?


Instead I have been playing working on these.  Cute little fabric flowers for your hair.  Also, for my craft show.  Just need to make more buttons. 


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. LOL Totally understand abotu reading blogs (hey here I am reading instead of sewing)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, same here ... reading instead of sewing. : )

    Those fabric flowers are so cute! Are you mounting them on clips or something?

    Thanks for joining WIP Wednesday! I love seeing everybody's lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a partner in jealousy! And here I am reading more blogs!

    I LOVE your scrap quilt! I think a Kaleidoscope is in my quilty future. Maybe distant future, but I'm pretty sure it's there nonetheless.

    Happy WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are getting lots done! I'm always amazed at how many projects there are out there on blogs to read about! Looking forward to seeing your scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the scrap quilt block! How colorful and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those hair clips.

    Is it hard to get the center points matched up on your scrap quilt?

    ReplyDelete