I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Anne Marie from Gen X Quilters was the lucky winner of my Sew Fabulous Friday Link-up!

I just loved her pillow, and that little piggy ornament.  How cute!



Thanks to everybody who linked up!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next time.

Have a great Holiday and I will see you all again after the New Year!




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! Thanks for hosting your Sew Fabulous Friday link up - can't wait to see what fun comes in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl...I love the style of your blog so have nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award..just jump over to my site to find out how to accept this award...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete