I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Sew Fabulous Friday #2


Welcome to Sew Fabulous Friday. 
 A place to share any project that you have sewn yourself either by machine or by hand.

This week I finally finished curtains for my daughters room.  I know, pretty basic but they have been on my to do list for ages!


The rules are simple:

Please remember to link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.

I can't wait to see all that you can do with a needle and thread.



8 comments:

  1. Hi Girl, Happy New Year to you! I haven't sewn anything for a couple of weeks but interestingly have curtains on my agenda first as well...for the dining and side rooms..just to keep the sun out really. My hope for you this year is to be able to smile more than you ever have before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your polka dot curtains!! So cute with the pink walls. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You've got some really cute projects. I'll be stopping back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the invite! Ill be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nice comment and the invite! Your curtains turned out cute. Curtains for my little girls room is my next sewing project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. her room is looking very chic - that fabric is the perfect choice! i hope you're enjoying putting it together as much as she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog! Thank you for visiting at The Quick Unpick and leaving a comment and invite... am now following your blog... come back and visit, say hi and have a browse anytime
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. That valance is GORGOUS against those pink walls! I bet it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.