I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sew Fabulous Friday



That's right I'm hosting my first Link-Up Party, and since it is my first time *blush* I will pick one link at random to receive a very special prize.

The rules are simple:

Link-up any project that you have sewn yourself, either by machine or by hand. 
I love handwork!  (Just wish I had more time for it.)

Please remember to link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.

I can't wait to see all that you can do with a needle and thread.




5 comments:

  1. I'll be brave and go first, why not, right? And you're right, I too adore handwork! I wish I had more time to spend with it! Great new link party -- I'll put a button on my sidebar to get the word out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So..my post probably isn't as recent as you would like (early Dec.), but since you said handwork, this is my new pride and joy that came to my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for becoming my newest 'friend'. I have put my Christmas Hearts project here on your linky party. I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I just linked up a few of my recent projects, and put up a crocheted one with out thinking! Sorry, it's totally not sewn and I can't take it down. So if you do, no hard feelings. I messed up. :/
    Thanks for a fun new linky party though! :)

    ReplyDelete