I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trash to Treasure

Photobucket

Sassy Sites has a trash to treasure link-up and I couldn't resist.  Ummm, I think I have mentioned my addiction to fabric flowers of late.... so how about flowers made from neckties.

 I'm not quite sure what he did to it, but it is trash. The front of it is totally discolored. It isn't even worthy of the donation bin.


So trash....


.... turned into a treasure.

Perfect as a brooch or a clip for my hair.
If you want to make one for yourself, check out my Fabric Flower Tutorial here.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh! So pretty! I might have to go raid the tie rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower (and button!)
    I read your tutorial for the flower, I will be making one today!
    thanks for visiting.
    I am one of your follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Perfect for the holidays! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Way to go and to be green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Very cool! Guess I need to buy my hubby some ties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's awesome! i'll have to add that to my to-do list :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it soo much, I featured it! ;)

    ReplyDelete