I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Work-in-Progress Wednesday

Is it already time for another WIP Wednesday?  Where did my week go?

Well it is all about Christmas here in Paradise and I have been working on presents.  Personalized Hooded towels anyone?  Quick, easy and perfect for any toddlers who still like to be bundled up after a bath.  I have 3 nieces on my list who will be getting one along with a pair of pajamas, but they need to be mailed, like yesterday!  I have 2 done already, but because I'm a poor planner, sadly they are not the ones that need to be mailed.  They are for a friend who lives locally.  That means I will be up late tonight!


With all that has been going on for the holidays, I think I might be slightly distracted.  I have been working on block tutorials....but my results have been less than stellar.  I think I see a seam ripper in my near future..... 




WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the towels idea! My 3-year-old still loves to be bundled in the "towel robe" I made her.

    Happy WiP Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good to me! How did the craft fair go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the towels! I think that every child under 5 should have a hoodie towel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute towels! And I feel your pain with the up-late last-minute scramble. Totally doing that here too! : )

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete