I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lately I have been....

If you have followed my blog for any length of time you would know that my daughter is seriously into crafts lately.  Any and all types of crafts.  So in an effort to indulge her we have been trying a lot of different things.  Today, it was weaving.  Since this is not my strong suit or my cup tea, I bought her a kit, E-Z Weavy ToteBag.  It comes with precut straps and a precut weavy form.  Perfect!  I like the sound of this.


It is a little time consuming, definitely not the done in a hour type of craft that I like doing with her, but she is having fun and there was a minimal amount of whining.  This makes Momma very happy.


So, if you have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately, this is why.  Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.  Be patient and stay tuned...there is much to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh great idea! My kids are all about crafts. I'm putting this on the list. We were just making those potholders on looms. They are really more like a coaster. I'm thinking of teaching my son to knit but worried his little sis might get jealous. When used to do a lot of painting and glue projects but now that we aren't in our own home I'm having a tough time trying to think of "clean" projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so nice.....she will always remember you doing these things with her

    ReplyDelete