Friday, January 7, 2011

Sew Fabulous Friday #3


Welcome to Sew Fabulous Friday.

I am super excited this morning because Anne Marie from Gen X Quilters has featured my blog!  Take a minute and check her out and her other Follower Friday Spotlights.  Seriously, go check it out you won't be sorry.

 

Here are some of the Fabulous projects that caught my eye last week.
Mariesa at Ten Cow Chick, and her sister made this beautiful quilt for their Mom.   


Over at The Quick Unpick she has made this super cute Double Layer Twirly Skirt.


And Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations made this very stylish Casserole Carrier. 

Thanks to everybody that link up last week. 

And for those of you who want to link up this week the rules are simple:

You can link up any project that you have sewn yourself either by machine or by hand.  Please remember to link to your specific post, and not the main page of your blog.

Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing off my casserole carrier :) No finishes here this week, but I will definitely be back next week!

    ReplyDelete