Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sew Fabulous Friday #4



Welcome to Sew Fabulous Friday.

Here are some of the highlights from last week...

Lee over at Freshly Pieced, made this beautiful green and pink Dresden Plate pillow.  Don't you just love how she layered the 2 plates to make the flower?  Dresden Plates are officially on my list of things to sew for 2011.

Jamie over at I'm a Mom not a Professional, made these super cute headbands.  I just love how she used velvet ribbon to keep everything in place.  Very clever!
049

Shannon over at Shannon Sews, shared her amazing sweater transformation.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Thanks to everybody that link up last week.
And for those of you who want to link up this week the rules are simple:
You can link up any project that you have sewn yourself either by machine or by hand. Please remember to link to your specific post, and not the main page of your blog.
Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and Thanks for adding your linky button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my sweater makeover! I look forward to looking at everyone's projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH those ruffles are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete