I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sew Fabulous Friday #5


Welcome to Sew Fabulous Friday.

Here is a look at our shining stars from last week...

Mariesa at Ten Cow Chick, made these super cute Valentine Chair Backers.

And how cute is this!  Maleahbliss over at Little Eme made this adorable "Take Me Home Outfit" complete with booties and hat.

Thanks to everybody that link up last week.


And for those of you who want to link up this week the rules are simple:

You can link up any project that you have sewn yourself either by machine or by hand. Please remember to link to your specific post, and not the main page of your blog.

Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.






4 comments: