I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sew Fabulous Friday #6


Welcome to Sew Fabulous Friday.

Here are some of the highlights from last week.

Don't you just Love this bag that Amy from Ameroonie Designs made.


Winter isn't over yet over at She Wears Flowers.  She has put together a great tutorial for her snowflake pillow.
Snowflake 13

Thanks to everybody that link up last week.
And for those of you who want to link up this week the rules are simple:

You can link up any craft project that you have sewn yourself either by hand or by machine.  It doesn't have to be an original creation, but try to give credit, where credit is due, it just has to be sewn by you.

Never linked up before?  Don't worry it is easy.  Just click on the button that says "Click Here To Enter" and link up your post or pictures from Flickr.  Please remember to link to your specific post, and not the main page of your blog.  It makes it easier for people to find your project. 
Grab my Sew Fabulous Friday button and add it to either your blog or post, and please no advertisements, websites, or giveaways.
 
Have fun!  I love seeing all that to come up with.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pillows! I was just catching up on blog reading and spotted them and was so thrilled to see them featured here! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete