I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sew It's Finished!

I am posting over at Sew It's Finished today.  Got a minute?  Check it out!

It is a blog created by Wendy from SugarLane Quilts and Dawn from As Sweet as Cinnamon they have challenged us to get our list of UFO's down to a manageable size before the year is through. 

I'm up for the challenge. Are you?

3 comments:

  1. So pleased to have you on board!!!!!... I think by the year's end we will have surprised ourselves!!!!!!!
    sew many sugary hugs
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I love this idea, and I'm heading over to check it out now. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.