I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Your Way Wednesday at Elle Belle Creative

My good friend Stacey over at Elle Belle Creative is having her
1st Your Way Wednesday Link Party.
Click here to join the fun!

Link up you latest project every Wednesday on the Elle Belle Creative Your Way Wednesday link party!

Stacey is super creative and has a great eye for details. 
Just look at this party she put together.  So jealous!


And these Bentos she puts together for her daughter...Ah-mazing!


So, take a minute and check out her awesome blog and link up to


1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the blog love :) and for participating in my little link party!

    ReplyDelete