I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Block Party Entry - Creative


Fresh Poppy Design
 
Here is my entry for Quilt Story's Block Party in the Creative category.
 


I am calling him "Robot Love" since he will eventually be made into a pillow for my youngest son.  I can't wait to add the details when he is quilted.  He is of my own design and is patchwork pieced.

Finished block size is 12".

5 comments:

  1. Ah, this is so cute! I need to make some of these for my nephews. Their dad works for a robotics company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that's such a cute little robot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the robot Thanks for entering into our Block Party!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.