I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A little Show & Tell

I spent the better part of last week cutting and trimming miniature HST's.  That's right each square is a whooping 1 3/4" unfinished. 


This project is my latest pride and joy. 

Have you ever been so proud of yourself that you were slightly giddy?

Wanted to shout it from the mountain top?

Don't worry I won't.

I think I will just settle for a blog post!   


I will try and contain my excitement, but come on now, 432 HST's, together on one quilt top.  How exciting is that? 


Anyways, I digress, it is ironed, basted, and ready to be quilted.  I just need to go to the store and get some white thread......

12 comments:

  1. You have good reason to be giddy! What a beautiful quilt! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your quilt- I am also fond of HST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!!!that is beautiful...I don't blame you for wanting to scream it...go ahead...you are entitiled...really...I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Incredible! All those tiny little HSTs! I am so impressed. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! LOVE it and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The color combo of your scraps is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Don't stop now! Make it into a queen sized quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very exciting! Great job! Wow...432.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt and a whole lot of sewing. What patience you must have. I love it.

    ReplyDelete