I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Finally, some love for my scrap quilt.  Unfortunately my other projects have sat untouched.  I feel like I have been busy in the sewing room but this morning when I took a mental inventory, I realized I hadn't touched the memory quilt that I am working on for a friend or the paper pieced string quilt.  Hopefully I can find time for those this weekend. 


Now that my partner from the Scrappy Pin cushion Swap, has received her pin cushion, I thought I would share with you what made.  One of the things on her list of likes was whimsical, so naturally some flamingos had to make there way to Iowa.  I also made her some decorative pin toppers that matched the pin cushion.  You like?  I am hoping to post a tutorial on them later this week.  They were super easy and fun to make.


I will be linking to WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and WiP at Naptime Quilter.

Have a great day and I will see you next week.  :)


15 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Flamingos so I quite like your pincushion. The pins are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, the pincushion is so cute. Fantasia 2000 popped right into my head. Did you see that one with the flamingo and the yo yo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pincushion is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that pincushion is so cute. Very Florida. : ) Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for flamingos! That pin cushion is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pin chushion is adorable!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I lived in Iowa, I'd loooove some flamingoes right about now!!

    Happy WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work on the flamingos, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm interested to see the scrap quilt as it comes along...

    And that pin cushion is adorable. I love the pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pin cushion is adorable! Great job! I'd love to see a tutorial on how you did the pins as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, everyon has such great pin cushions today! Love the flamingos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pin cushion is so very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ann!
    Your quilts are beautiful! Love your way of working with scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.