Friday, April 1, 2011

Bad Weather = Good Sewing Day

With all the bad weather yesterday here in Florida, it was the perfect day to sew. 


But I wasn't in the mood for anything that required a lot of thought, I just wanted to randomly push fabric through the machine, as they say.  So, I cut a bunch of 1 1/2" strips out of some scraps, and got to work.
  (Thanks scrap swap partners for all the goodies to play with.) 


At the end of the day I had a pile of these.  Not quite sure what will come of them, if anything for that matter.  It was just something that has been swirling around in my brain lately.  They have an interesting shape.  Don't you think?  The making of another scrap quilt?  Maybe, we'll see.

Anyways, it was a relaxing way to spend the day.  I even got to bed early and woke up this morning feeling recharged....and thankfully the sun is out today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, cute! They are interesting. Can you put them together and make a hexy shape or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Thats going to some together beautiful.

    ReplyDelete