I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Pretty {little} Pouch Swap

I recently joined Pretty {little} Pouch Swap and was asked to put together a mosaic, so my swap partner will have an idea of what I like. 

 This might be a little tricky.  First of all, I like a wide range of color and style.  I don't know if that makes it easy for my partner, or not, but if your reading this, trust me when I say, whatever you make I am sure I will love it!  The pressure is off.  I am very easy to please.

 Secondly, I could spend hours on Flickr.  Sometimes is worse than Facebook.  Oh wait, and you want me to narrow down my favorites to fit into a mosaic.  This could take a while.  :)
 
So, here is a little of what inspires me....



Interested in joining the fun?  Make a mosaic of your own, post it on your blog, and link it here next Monday.  It can be of what ever you like, made from your own pictures or like me put together ones that just inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.