I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival

Welcome! 
I am so glad to be participating in this year's Bloggers' Quilt Festival, hosted by Amy's Creative Side

Amy's Creative Side

I don't know about you but usually the quilt I have just finished or the quilt I am working on is usually my favorite.  So, unlike last year where I shared the first quilt that I ever made, this year I am going to share the quilt I just finished.  I am soooo in love with this quilt with all the bright colors.


I stepped out of my comfort zone and did some machine straight line quilting.  Something else I am totally in love with.  I definitely see more of this in my future. 

 

Doesn't it look great on the back of my couch? Too bad it is not mine to keep. It will be going to a very good friend of mine this summer.


If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please feel free to check out some of my other favorite projects ...
Pin Cushion

Retro Ribbon Barrettes




5 comments:

  1. Such nice fresh colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful quilt! I love the bright cheerful colors. Great job! I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this quilt too!! I think it was finished off so nicely with the straightline quilting and the pattern is so playful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a colourful quilt. It looks wonderful in your home. Your friend is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.