I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Bloggers Quilt Festival Favorites

So, how many of you have been over to Amy's Creative Side to check out her Blogger Quilt Festival, Spring 2011?  Or over to her Flickr Group?  This is where I spent an outrageous amount of time this morning, checking out quilts.  My original plan was to write my own post to add to the festival....but I got sucked into reading blog posts and looking at pictures on Flickr.  Wow!  Is all I can say, but somehow it doesn't seem like enough.

Here are a few that caught my my eye....

 

1. Open Season, 2. Cathedral Window Quilt, 3. 100_0077, 4. Flag quilt close up, 5. Daisy Daisy (detail), 6. Flying Geese, 7. Hey Cherri, finished top, 8. Front, 9. Red & Aqua Sampler Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.