Monday, May 30, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Red, White, & Blue Quilts

Since today is Memorial Day, I thought I would share a few Americana quilts that inspire me.  I always wanted to do a quilt made from just red, white & blue fabrics.  Unfortunately, I have very little red or blue fabrics in my stash, so it will have to wait for another day.


1. Patriotic String Quilt, 2. QOV Persimmon Quilts Mystery # 13, 3. Handmade America #1, 4. mini American flag, 5. Patriotic Flags Rag Quilt Pincushion, 6. 33-BQ 54x72, 7. 75-bee red/white/blue 67x57, 8. Americana, 9. red, white, & blue quilt

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. They all look stunning..great collage of work. I especially love that little pincushion in the middle with it's raggedy edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very inspiring, love that first string quilt. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. I did crochet a red, white and blue afghan for my hubby but not a quilt yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete