I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Doll Quilt Swap 11

I am super excited because partner assignments came out last weekend for the Doll Quilt Swap on Flickr and I am in!  For those of you are not familar there is a lottery for each round of the Doll Quilt Swap since there are so many who want to participate.  I am a total newbie at this, and I am really excited to make a miniature bed style quilt, for my secret partner.  My quilt has to be at least 9" but no more than 18" on any one side, and it must have at least 6 pieced blocks. 

I also need to make a mosaic so my partner can get to know me better.  As you can see I am leaning towards bright and colorful quilts.....


1. Just about ready to send..., 2. DQS 10 Received, 3. DQS 10 received from Lolablueocean, 4. My Mini from Isabel, 5. DQS10 Quilt Received!, 6. Doll quilt from Quiltedoma, 7. At Last!, 8. DQS 10 Quilt Received, 9. DQS10_Front, 10. Cacophony of Color - Bella Solids Parade, 11. DQS11 Angel Quilt #2, 12. DQS11 Angel Quilt #6

3 comments:

  1. Wow, some of those quilts are crazy intricate! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lots of color!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.