I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

Finished: Can I get a Whoo Hoo!? because I got a couple of those...


July Bee Blocks - Done and in the mail.  These blocks were fun and easy to do.  Of course it helped that this month's bee mama had all the squares cut out for us.  Thanks Michelle!  Also, I was really excited to see that Little Island Quilting finished her quilt using our bee blocks.  It came out Awesome.  You can check it out here.

Doll Quilt Swap 11 - Done and waiting to be mailed.  You can read more about this quilt here and here.  I was thinking this quilt (made larger) would be fun for a Quilt-A-Long.  Anyone interested?

New Projects: Thank heavens NO! I spent most of this week playing catching up. It is amazing what a list will do for ya.

On Going Projects:


Make Mine Modern Swap - I am making a sewing machine cover for my partner.  She had a couple of them on her inspiration mosaic.  So, I think she might like one. 
Farmers Wife QAL - I am almost up up date with my Farmers Wife blocks....still cutting and piecing.  You can read more about them here.


Memory Quilt - Lots of progress was made with this quilt.  I have about half of my blocks put together and I am almost ready to lay this out and start arranging the blocks.  This is my favorite part.  The surprise inside.  I love seeing how it all comes together. 

Still No Progress: -
2010 Scrap Quilt
Apple Core Quilt

Follow me over to Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else has on their sewing table this week for Work in Progress Wednesday.  :)

3 comments:

  1. oooo THose are really pretty bee blocks. Love your FW fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for the machine cover. And the bee blocks look great. So here it is: Woo hoo!! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete