Monday, August 29, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Doll Quilt Swap Favorites

I finally received my Doll Quilt from the DQS11, and my partner did not disappoint.  I love it!  They remind me of little beach cabanas, which of course is perfect for a girl in paradise.  She included some fabric scraps, *love it* and a little notebook.... that I had to hide from my daughter.  Isn't that awful?  but the girl has a huge addiction to them, and quite a collection.  I guess we all have our weakness, but she collects and hordes these little notebooks, like I collect and horde fabric.... enough said.  I found the perfect spot, up on the wall, in my sewing space yesterday, and every time I look at it I can't help but to smile. 
  

Here are some of my favorites from this round.  Seriously, this group has some real talent.  Of course this is by no means is in any particular order, or the only ones I like.  To see more check out the Doll Quilt Swap photostream for some more eye candy.  You won't be sorry.


1. DQS11 quilt received, 2. Woo hoo! Happy day!!, 3. DQS11 - Sent!, 4. Received DQS11!!!, 5. DQS11 Quilt Received - Oh My Goodness!!!!!!, 6. DQS 11 received from kristinawilberg, 7. DQS11-Received, 8. Doll Quilt Swap - Rec'd, 9. DQS11 - received

This is the quilt I made and sent out to my partner. I was really happy to be part of this swap and hope to be a part of it again.

1 comment:

  1. The tutorial gives a very basic information on the various design. I found so many sweet and superb as well as beautiful homes in your post.

    ReplyDelete