I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Make Mine Modern Swap

I know, I know but better late than never right? 

The Make Mine Modern Swap is almost over and I am just putting together my inspiration mosaic together.  Not sure why.   Maybe it is because I had a tough time narrowing down my likes and dislikes.  I mean have you seem some of the eye candy that is out there in blog land and on Flickr?  A girl can seriously lose track of time taking it all in.  So...

Dear Partner,
If you are reading this please do not limit yourself to what is in this mosaic, and please, don't get discouraged if you have gone in a different direction.  I really will like whatever you make. 


1. Last Project Complete!, 2. Scrappy Storage, 3. quilted pillows, 4. Nicey Jane hexies, 5. Ringo Pie May Block for Ayumi, 6. MMM possibilities, 7. Make Mine Modern Summer Swap Sneak Peek, 8. Happy Daisy zippered pouch, 9. Floral Pin Cushion

1 comment:

  1. I guess I would have to introduce my niece to this kind of craft. She just loves to put together seemingly random things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.