I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Is it Wednesday again already?  Wow!  This week has flown by.  Unfortunately, I don't have to much to share with you this week and this post is really light on pictures.  I haven't spent much time at the sewing machine or even on the computer, for that matter.  This week as I am in Back to School mode.  The kids go back in less than 20 days and there is lots to do.... and buy.  Appartently my kids have grown out of everything this summer, and I do mean everything.  Seriously, you should see my B2S list it is crazy. 

But, I do have a few things to share with you... 


Make Mine Modern Swap - is done and ready to be shipped out.  As part of the swap we are required to include at least 1 1/2 yards of quilt shop quality fabric, a hand made item to decorate there sewing space, and some kind of decoration, collectible, tool, toy, or journal you think would make your partners day.  This was a real fun swap to be a part of and I can't wait to find out what my partner thinks of it. 

New Projects

My First Quilt A Long - I can't tell you how excited I am about this.  I have wanted to do this for a while now but the timing has never been right.  So, stay tuned as I will be sharing more on this soon.

August Bee Blocks - I received my fabric from Jodie and we are making these Star Blocks from Cluck Cluck Sew.

Farmers Wife QAL- I know this should be considered an "On going Project" but to make a very long story short I have decided to start this one over.  I will share more about this in my Farmers Wife Friday post.

No Progress
Memory Quilt 
2010 Scrap Quilt
Apple Core Quilt

Follow me over to Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else has on their sewing table this week for Work in Progress Wednesday. :)



2 comments:

  1. What a cute little group of items! It will be interesting to see your Quilt Along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MMM swap stuff is so adorable! I'm sure your partner will love it. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.