I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bee Blocks

Yesterday, I spent most of my uninterrupted time working on bee blocks.
 

Here is the block I put together for Jenniffier of Jenniffier's Sometime Creative Life and my A Twist on Tradition Bee.  Jenniffier asked us to put together these fantastic Goose-Zag blocks.  She used traditional flying geese blocks and modified it with fabric placement and layout.  This is the tutorial she put together for her block.  I can't wait to see them all put together. 


Then, I spent the rest of my time cutting and sorting fabric.  November is my month and I have to get these packages out into the mail as soon as possible.  Hopefully, I can get that done today.  All I have left is to address the envelopes and put together a quick tutorial.  Umm... easier said than done? 

3 comments:

  1. very pretty..I love your choices of fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and it just showed up in my mailbox today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete