I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Stash Report #2 - Finding Solids

This week I did a little spring cleaning, and I found this little piece of heaven in my stash.  It has been in there forever and a day and I think it is time to pull it out and do something with it.

It is from the line Two Young Street, made by Prints Charming.  It is not an easy fabric for quilting because it is such a large print but I love it.  I don't know why, but it just speaks to me, and I haven't had the heart or the right project to make me want to cut into it, until now.   

Pictured: black, chartreuse, crocus, and orange.

I have done a few sketches and pick out a few of the solids to go with it... but I am on the hunt for a few more before I can start.  I would really like to pick up the pink, and the aqua, maybe even the red, if I am feeling feisty.  :)

So, what do you have going on?  Starting any new projects or are you just finishing up the old ones?  I am still working on my fuax string quilt, but I should be ready to share more about it later this week.

Till then,

1 comment:

  1. I adore that print, can't wait to see what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.