I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Stash Report #6

I think, I might of forgot that it was Sunday.  Well, better late than never…. right?   The kids don’t have school this week, because of Thanksgiving, and we are not in our usual Sunday routine.  Boy, it is already throwing me off.  I have a feeling I am not going to get much done here, on the blog, this week.  It might even be my cue to take the week off and enjoy some family time.  I will be back next week though, I have lots of stuff in the works and can’t wait to share them with you.  Including the quilt I have been working on as part of the The Drunkards Path QAL.  I am having fun with it, even though, I have stepped outside of my comfort zone, but I am really loving the results.  It really pays to slow down and pay attention to the details.   

002

Well, it wouldn’t be Sunday without a little fabric.  I have been trying to add to my pitiful stash, little by little, picking up pieces or lines that really speak to me.  This week I came across this great woodland print from Kokko and I couldn’t resist.  The fabric itself has a great feel and weight, almost like a linen, but not as heavy.  This is the only Japanese import in my stash right now, but I want to add more.  I love seeing them used in cute little minis or zippered pouches.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. My stash is paper - always a challenge of getting enough variety, finding proper storage, and keeping within budget. But the hunt and the doing the final project - oooo- what a rush, makes the mundane stuff all worth it.
    I reviewed about half dozen of your blog entries. Each has a helpful tip or is just plain adorable. Love viewing your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.