I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Stash Report #5

  This week I picked up some Soul Blossom, by Amy Butler and a great yellow print from Kaffe Fassett’s 2010 spring collection.  I am a huge fan of both designers and was sad to see these little lovelies tossed aside in a fat quarter bin at one of the local quilt shops in my area.  So, I just had to pick them up and take them home.

001

One of the things I really like about Amy Butler and her Soul Blossom line is how she incorporates 3 different color ways into one line that can all be interchanged with each other.  I will happily pair these with the Soul Blossom that I already have in my stash.

002

Fabrics by Kaffe Fassett are a staple in my stash.  I love how they mix with other lines and give you those great pops of color.

004

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.