I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 A Year in Quilts

Wow!  I can’t believe I completed 11 quilts this year.  Honestly, I had no idea it was this many.  I can’t tell you how many times I have felt inferior to all you quilt goddesses out there that complete quilt after quilt, but now I must say, I am feeling a bit silly at it all.

It is kind of nice to take a minute and remember the quilts from the past year.  As I have had to said good-bye to most of them, as they were made for others, either as gifts or commissions.

010

Miniature HST Quilt – Original post here

006

Baby Girl Memory Quilt – Original post here

022

Pink & Green String Quilt – Original post here

003

Double Hour Glass Quilt – Original post here

001

Garden Friends Baby Quilt – Original post here

019

Rebecca’s Memory Quilt – Original post here

030

With a Twist Doll Quilt – Original post here

002

Bright Triangles Toddler Quilt – Original post here

023

Faux String Quilt – Original post here

059

Modern Folder Star Mini Quilt – Original post here

004

Drunkards Path Quilt – Original post here

Looking forward to 2012, I bring with me 3 unfinished quilts… and plans for my very first Quilt-A-Long.  I will have more information on that real soon.  So, stay tuned….

6 comments:

  1. I love the folded star! Usually when I see them I'm not that interested, what a difference fabric choices make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to see a whole lot of your quilts all in one place like this! And so many of them are my favorites. Looking forward to seeing what's next and hear about the quilt along! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful! Love the first pic the best, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and your quilts are beautiful. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I am so impressed! I especially love the star mini quilt :)

    ReplyDelete