Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some of Your Favorite Tutorials of 2011

 

IMG_6800

Transferring Ink to Candles – Original post here

IMG_6692

A New Twist on Friendship Bracelets – Original post here

003

Personalized Easter Eggs – Original post here

026

Decorative Pin Toppers – Original post here

013

Machine Embroidery Art – Original post here

glitternotebook

Glitter Composition Notebook – Original post here

018

Quilt Binding by Machine Tutorial – Original post here

055

The Big Chunk Pincushion – Original post here

As I look back at the past year I am filled with little regret and a great sense of accomplishment.  I want to thank all of you who support me and my blog.  All of your positive encouragement and comments keep me going, especially on those days when I want to throw in the towel and quit.

I have a lot to be thankful for, a great family who loves and supports me, good friends that are there when I need them, and even this blog.  As a stay at home mom with 3 kids, and a husband who travels, it is important to me to connect with like minded people, who share my love for all things crafty. 

Now, I am going to go back to my kids, who are raising quite a raucous in the next room.  I guess my quiet time is over for now….

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for lots of crafty inspiration in 2011. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, inspired New Year.

    ReplyDelete