I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Stash #7

Only buying what you like, for no particular reason, can be dangerous.  If you are not careful it could be the start of a new quilt, or even worse a new color way to expand on.

017

My daughter’s new room is painted in this bright pink and is accented in black and white funiture.  So, when my daughter saw this Bouquet Beauties print by Hoffman California International, we both knew it would be perfect for a quilt to go with her new room.  Then this black and white stripe from the remnant bin and a new project is born.  Now to decide on what quilt block to use…. any suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That is lovely fabric! It matches my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add some pink solids and black and white polka dots and do some simple wonky squares in squares?

    Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete