I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mosaic Monday–Pincushion Swap

I recently joined the Bee a {Modern} Swapper for the sewist that enjoy both quilt bees and swaps.  A fun way to mix it up a bit.  The first rotation will be… you guessed it, a pincushion swap.  Talk about starting things off on the right foot.  As most of you probably know I am super excited about this.  I have not been assigned a partner yet, but I can’t wait to get to know her and get the creative juices flowing.  Till then we have been asked to put together a mosaic, so our partner can get a better idea of our likes and dislikes.  So, here are a few of my favorites…

PincushionSwap

1. pincushion, 2. pincushion in a cup, 3. Scrappy Pincushion Swap Pincushion, 4. 'Hope Valley' pin cushion, 5. Scrappy Pincushion Swap--Round 2, 6. Winter Wonderland, 7. Linen Embroidered Pincushions, 8. quilted pincushion, 9. SOOOooo cute!!!, 10. hedgehog pincushion, 11. Untitled, 12. Strawberry pincushion

If you are my partner, and you stopped by to stalk me, you can also check out my Pincushion & Pin Topper Pinterest Board, for more of my likes.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these. I did a pin cushion posts a couple of posts back and did a mosaic, too. I just never get tired of seeing different ones! I particularly like the linen embroidered ones with the measuring tape incorporated into them. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all just super cute! i especially love that first one with the little extra "dish" to hold safety pins or something. is that an egg holder of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I think it is for condiments, like mustard and mayo for a buffet table.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.