I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stash #9

If you are a regular follower of my blog you probably already know of my love of the popular fabric line Happy Mochi Yum Yum, by the very talented Monica Solorio-Snow.  A while back I bought my first fat quarter bundle online and ever since then I have been itching for more.  So, this week, it seems, the sun, the moon, and the stars have all aligned.  You see, my local quilt shop sent out a Facebook status update saying that they had received a shipment of various fabric lines including many prints from the Happy Mochi Yum Yum line.  So, you know I was very excited, and in the car the very next day to go get my hands on some.

004

Just look at this place, and my sad little picture, that I took with my phone, doesn’t nearly do it justice.  For more amazing pictures you can check out the photo stream they have on Flickr.  It is what one would call a destination quilt shop for anyone traveling to the Tampa Bay/Clearwater area, and definitely worth the trip.  The name of the quilt shop is Rainbow’s End, and no this is not a sponsored post.  It is just a fun place to visit, and a way for me to share a part of my little quilting world with you. 

008

The first thing I did was pick out the fabrics that were to be the giveaway in my Modern Triangles Quilt A Long….

005

…and then a few more prints to add to my collection.  So now, I am a very happy person with some great fabric, that I can’t wait to cut into.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fabric choices. When I lived in Florida years ago there were very few places you could buy fabric. It looks like you have found a great quilt shop in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.