I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Modern Triangles QAL {Show and Tell & Link Up}

Well it time for the big reveal!
That also means it is time to link up your completed quilt.  I will keep this linky open till next Friday, March 2nd, and will select a winner then.  If you have made this quilt but do not have a blog post to link up, feel free to link up a Flickr photo instead. You will still be entered to win.  I can’t wait to see all of your quilts.
QuiltBack
Here is some pictures of the front and back of my Modern Triangles Quilt.  I just love how it came out and don’t know what side I like better.
quilt
Good Luck and thanks for all of your support. This was my first quilt along and it is hard sometimes to put yourself out there.  I am so glad that there are so many of you that have been so supportive along the way. 
012
A quick reminder, this bundle of Happy Mochi Yum Yum is what is up for grabs, and thanks again to everyone who participated in the Modern Triangles Quilt Along!

6 comments:

  1. Ann ....I have tried linking up and can't get a picture; so I can't finish the link..Can you do this...??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it again I think it is working now.

      Delete
  2. Pretty quilt! Visiting from the Linky Blog Hop! I hope you’ll stop by – www.laughterandgrace.com – and follow me!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lovely quilt. I'm visiting from the Blog Hop and following you via Linky Followers. I hope you'll pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow me back via Linky. Thanks!!
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt..I miss the Quilt Along. I love the color of your fabric.

    ReplyDelete