I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Stash #10

I swore, I would never get sucked into the Denyse Schmidt craze, but I couldn’t help myself, I am in love.  Just look at some of these prints from her new line called Sugar Creek.  I am not usually a huge fan of blue and white, but I really like how it is mixed with the lime green to give it a contemporary look.

004

Can you believe it has been over a month since I added any new fabric to my stash?  A shame really, but sometimes you have to wait to the perfect line rolls around and catches your eye.  I am really happy to be happy to be adding this line to my stash and can’t wait to start working with it.  It has a great feel and weight.

006

  • Sugar Creek - Diamond Blue
  • Sugar Creek - Gingham Nut Meadow
  • Sugar Creek - Wavy Check Cornflower
  • Sugar Creek - Floral Meadow
  • Sugar Creek - Kitchsy Tile Cornflower

012

This line of Sugar Creek by Denyse Schmidt can be purchased here.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's a reason for the Denyse Schmidt craze. It's because she's one of the best fabric designers out there, no question. You SHOULD get sucked in to quality design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with all the DS I've even seen! It's so hard to get over it but kindly I've been sent a bit and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.