I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pincushion Swap

Last week I blogged about the pincushion I sent out in the Bee a {Modern} Swapper Pincushion swap.  This week the mailman delivered my pincushion and it is a cutie.

Take a look.  Isn’t this bunny just adorable? and the beaded pins?  Too cute!  You know I am a total sucker when it comes to decorative pin toppers.

084

Heather from Fiberosity even included a few of my favorite chocolates. 

Thanks Heather, you rock!

I am so excited because I really wanted something like this for my sewing table. I had even been to a few local thrift shops looking for that special something but I had been unsuccessful in my travels.  It is like she read my mind.  She even made it out of her limited stash of Munki Munki fabric.  Thanks for sparing a bit for me. 

I am in love!

1 comment:

  1. That is certainly one super cute pincushion! Love that she sent chocolates to... always a bonus, LOL! Have a fabulous weekend!
    ~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.