I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Today I am Guest Posting….

Today Kaysi at Keeping It Simple is sharing her blog and letting me guest post.

Keeping It Simple

I made some fun simple bracelets from suede cording.  I would love it if you would click on the button above to see the tutorial on how I made them.

027B

And while you're there, take a look around – You won’t be disappointed.  Kaysi has lots of cute simple crafts that anyone can make.  They don’t take a lot of time or money because when it comes to crafting her motto is Keeping it Simple.

 

1 comment:

  1. Can't find the tutorial. They look so nice, would lov to make them.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete