Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday

It has been one of those weeks where I wish I had more to share but I spent the better part of last week entertaining the kids during spring break. 

So there was a lot of this…

003

….sitting in traffic, but in the end…

013

…it was totally worth it!  I had a great week with the kids but I won’t lie I really enjoyed dropping them off at school on Monday.  :)

Once I did that I was finally able to get some stuff done!!!  First I finished my Pinball Swirl Pincushion Tutorial and posted it to the blog last night.  If you have a minute stop by.  I am saying thanks to all my wonderful followers with a little giveaway….

020B

Then I put together my review of the new Quilt Trends Magazine.  You can check that out here tomorrow.  Don’t you just love that quilt on the cover?

015

On hold till next time

Twist on Tradition Quilt

Memory Quilt for my Daughter

Apple Core Quilt

2010 Scrap Quilt

Want to hear more of what’s going on in the quilt world? Hop on over to Freshly Pieced and check out her Work in Progress Wednesday link-up. There you will find other talented quilters and hear all about what they have going on.

6 comments:

  1. Supercute pincushion! You are definitely a girl in paradise if you can just drive to palm trees and warm water. I'm in the pacific northwest. I can dirve in 5 minutes to water, but at this time of year, it's not somewhere you want to swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic from the car. It is getting warmer here...love it!! I didn't accomplish a lot this week, but there is always next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pincushion is beautiful- love the bright colors! Glad you had a fun week with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pincushion directions...I love it!

    ReplyDelete