I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday

Progress.  I am making lots and lots of progress this week.  Of course, it also helped that it was a rainy long holiday weekend and we were stuck in for the most part. 

Here is a look at what I got done…

006

First, I finished my Pineapple Blossoms quilt top.  Now I just need to hit the quilt shop for some backing fabric and fabric for the binding.  Then I can hopefully get this quilt sandwiched and quilted later this week.

I also, finished my May bee blocks for the Bee a {modern} Swapper.  These were some fun blocks to put together.  I made them using this tutorial from Silly BooDilly.

001

Sorry, I know, I am a woman of few words this morning but I am off to visit with an old friend and her sweet little boy and I don’t want to be late. 

Want to hear more of what’s going on in the quilt world? Hop on over to Freshly Pieced and check out her Work in Progress Wednesday link-up. There you will find other talented quilters and hear all about what they have going on.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. I love your quilt. Those wonderful colours are perfect for the pineapple blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pineapple blocks are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing this quilted up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt..What fabric line is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Pineapple Blossoms! Soul Blossoms was a great choice for that block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the quilt top. The fabrics you've chosen are lovely.

    ReplyDelete