I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Award

 

Marjorie from Marjorie’s Busy Corner sent me a Sunshine Award the other day and I was really touch that Marjorie thought of me.  I must confess I am horrible at passing these awards along, my secret shame really… along with responding to emails and commenting on blog posts.  Sometimes I can be a really bad blogger.  I really wish I could just click a “like” button at the end of a blog post and be done with it.  I know that sounds really bad but sometimes I just want the person to know that I read your blog post and it made me smile.  Isn’t that what we all want?  To know that someone out there is listening and liked what we had to say?  So, even though at times I can be a really bad blogger, I am a faithful follower.  I really do enjoy what you have to say, the pictures that you share, and I really appreciate all the time and effort it takes to be a craft or quilt blogger. 

For this Sunshine Award, I am suppose to answer a few questions and pass this award along to some of my favorite blogs.  So here we go…

Favorite Color – Red

Favorite Animal – Dogs

Favorite Number – 3 for 2 reasons, 1. I have 3 kids and 2. I am a triplet.  So, 3 is a pretty important number in my life.

Favorite Drink – Sparkling water

Giving or Receiving - Giving

Favorite Passion – Quilting

Favorite Day – Everyday

Favorite Flower – A Rose, because for the first year that I dated my husband he would get me a rose on our month anniversary.  I know, kind of corny, but I loved getting them. 

Now to pass this award on to a few of my favorite blogs.  It would be great if you could take a moment and visit these blogs, if you don’t already.  I hope you find them as inspiring as I do.

Happy Hour Projects

Make It & Love It

Crazy Mom Quilts

Bee in my Bonnet

Just to name a few.  There are so many…

 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I have a like button at the end of my posts, so click away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can add reaction clicks to the end of your posts by going to layout in blogger's interface and clicking edit in the post area...I just added it to mine since you mentioned it. It's a nice idea because I often go to people's blogs and don't write anything either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to pass it on Ann.....love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.