I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Northcott Fabric Circle

Have you heard?  There is a new online sewing community.  Northcott Fabric Circle is a place to discover all kinds of projects made with Northcott fabrics.  Even my tutorial for fabric flowers was featured.  They were made in the Bollywood Bliss and the new Stonehenge fabric lines.  Once you register you can find the this beginner craft under the title Fabric Flowers 2.   I am very excited to be part of this new online community and look forward to adding more projects to the Northcott Fabric Circle.

 

NorthcottFabricCircle_CVS

 

Click on the above button for more information, and if you register as a quilter, crafter or pattern maker you will be entered to win a pretty amazing sewing and quilting machine from Brother.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.