Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Stash–ColorWorks by Northcott

I have a thing for solid color fabrics.  I love the way they can be paired with other fabrics or how they can be used all on their own to give a quilt definition and style.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a huge selection of solids in my stash.  I tend to buy them as needed and use up the scraps rather quickly on other projects.  So when Northcott sent me a couple of bundles of their ColorWorks fat quarter rolls to try, I was very excited.  

004

And, I was definitely not disappointed.  These fabrics are of good quality and had a great range of colors in each roll.  Then I found out that each Northcott’s Premium 9000 ColorWorks collection is officially certified free of harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.  I love knowing that these fabrics are made to be soft, durable and free of any harmful substances.

007

I received the Modern Basics and Sea and Sky collections, but they come in other colorways as well, including browns, reds, greens and pinks.  For more info on the different collections and where they are available for purchase you can check them out here.  Something I just had to do because that roll of reds is definitely on my short list of fabrics I must have.

013

I am very appreciative for the opportunity to work with Northcott and have pulled a few fabrics for my first project.  So don’t forget to check back tomorrow and I will share a new quilt block tutorial and the project I have made using the some of these great fabrics. 

019

Don’t forget as I mentioned in a previous post Northcott has also started a great online community for crafters and quilters called Northcott Fabric Circle, and if you register as a quilter, crafter or pattern maker you will be entered to win an amazing sewing and quilting machine from Brother.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love the blues..so pretty! Also, I registered...hope I win!

    ReplyDelete