I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Stash–Polka Dots & Gingham

My latest obsession.  Polka dots and gingham.  A fabric stash must.  Gingham is one of my favorites and one of those prints that accent other prints with ease and versatility.

003

So, I just had to add more to my stash. I haven't added any in ages and I was in need of some basics.  Most of what I have left are scraps that have found there way to me from others who were kind enough to drop off their remnants.  And like most quilters I take anything, go through it, then pass on what I don’t want to others.  There is always a home for unwanted fabric.

006

These are 100% cotton fabrics from various designers and collections including, Basic Bright's by Windham, Gingham by Michael Miller, and Disc-o-dot by Lakehouse.

013

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.