I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What inspires you?

Lately I have been really inspired by bracelets, and if you follow me on Pinterest you have probably noticed that I have pinned more than a few.  

There are some amazing jewelry artists out there and I am particularly inspired by those who make bracelets from the unexpected.  

Like these recycled Soda Pop Can Bracelets made by The Greenest Dollar

Recycled Bracelets

and this Shrinky Dinks Bracelet made by Rust and Sunshine

and even these DIY Toothbrush Bracelets made by Stars for Streetlights.  Seriously Toothbrushes! I can’t tell you how much I love the fact that someone out there looked at a toothbrush and said “hmmm… I wonder if I could make a bracelet out of this.” 

DIY Toothbrush Bracelet

I have even made few of my own. 

IMG_6692

A New Twist on Friendship Bracelets

027B

Simple Bracelets from Suede Cording

So, today I think I am going to rummage through my craft bin of bits and pieces to see if I can come up with anything amazing or at least something I would be proud to wear.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.