Friday, September 7, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Well, that was an unexpected blog break!

I can’t believe that it has been almost 2 months since I posted last.  I hadn’t planned on a blog break, it just kind of happened.  Between the kids being home for the summer, a much needed family vacation, and back to school preparations, there was little time to sew or blog.  

Now of course things are getting back to normal.  Finally.  All the kids are back in school.  (A first for me.)  For the past 11 years I have always had a kid home with me during the day, but this year my youngest has started pre-school.  This year also has a new set of challenges, I now have 3 kids in 3 different schools.  One in pre-school, one in elementary school and my oldest has started middle school.  A huge adjustment to say the least.  It has taken me a few weeks to get use to everybody's schedule, and carve out some time for myself.  I have, and it feels great.  Now, I feel I can really focus my time on this blog.

One great thing about taking a little blog break is that you have time to think about the future.  Where do I want to be in a year? In two?  Hmm… good question.  For now I have a few things in the works and the rest I will figure out along the way.

In the meantime here are some pictures of what little sewing I have gotten done.

002

018

photo (1)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and it sounds like you enjoyed your summer. Your sewing is getting off to a wonderful start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back ....I really like the quilt in the second picture....very fresh.

    ReplyDelete