Monday, October 22, 2012

September Bee Blocks

I have been dying to write this post for a while now, and Saturday I finally received the last of my bee blocks. So, now I feel I can share.  The lovely ladies that are in my Hive as part of the the Flickr Bee a {modern} Swapper group each made me some amazing house blocks.

And here is what they sent to me…

008

These were made by Deb who blogs over at Trio Stitch Studio

009

…and these were made by Em at Sewing by Moonlight.

010

T Zellers made these two…

011

and these lovelies were made by Kelleigh Z.

013

Last by not least, here are the two houses made by Kim who blogs over at My Go Go Life

All fabulous blocks that I can’t wait to put together into a quilt.  Thank you to everybody.  I am really fortunate to be part of this great quilting community where people are are so willing to share their talents.  If you have a minute be sure to stop by the blogs or Flickr pages that are linked above.  They all are extremely talented, and they all, have great inspirational pictures or stories to share.

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Is that a YURT?! Okay, okay ... just kidding. I'm just still amused by it. Ha ha ha! Truly, though, you got some amazing blocks! I can't wait to see this come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. Your yurt is truly one of a kind.

      Delete
  3. They look so fun! Fantastic work from talented quilters!

    ReplyDelete