I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doll Quilt Swap 13

I did it.  I signed up for another round of the Doll Quilt Swap. 

Sign ups are now, with the quilts being swapped in February.  If you are interested in joining there is more information on the Doll Quilt Swap Flickr page.  I have done this swap twice now and each time it was a great experience.  Like most swaps it has given me the opportunity experiment with new techniques and learn something new.

Below are the quilts that I have made and the quilts that I have received in this swap.

 007

This is the quilt I made in the last round, for DQS12…

010

… and this is the quilt I received.  You can read more about these quilts here.

027

This is the quilt I made for DQS11.  You can read more about this quilt here and how I made the corner pockets here.

006

This is the quilt I received from my partner in that round.  You can read more about this quilt here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all your continued support. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Dο you use Twitter? Ι'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely еnjoуing yоuг blog anԁ lоok
    fοrωaгԁ tο new updаtes.
    Feel free to visit my web page ; Dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top quilt is gorgeous - love the colors against the gray! Doll quilt swaps sound like a lot of fun. I hope you get something great back this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable doll quilts Ann....thank you for visiting today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little quilts! :) Your quilt from last round was one that I thought might be mine! lol. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete